Friday, April 17, 2009

Edible Fruit Flowers!



A huge thank you to Jake's work for the delicious and beautiful fruit flowers! Lucas couldn't get enough of it. We had to eventually cut him off. We all had it polished off in two days. This has become one of my favorite things to get as a gift. It's pretty like flowers, yet you get to pig out on fruit and chocolate covered strawberries! Thanks again Data Wise!

We have been blessed with a healthy eater in Lucas. He LOVES vegetables and fruit. He begs for corn and "berries" (any type of berry like strawberries, blue berries, and raspberries). In the summer, he picks tomatoes off the vine at my parents house. I'm sure he will ruin many meals this summer by eating his weight in tomatoes and raspberries. One thing you'll never hear Jake or me saying to this kid is "eat your vegetables or else..." I hope Natalie takes after her brother!







Lucas pushed this ball over and tried to stand on it to get to the fruit.



No comments: