Monday, February 23, 2009

Momtendo


This year for Christmas, among many many many other awesome presents, Jake bought me a Nintendo DS. That I asked for. Yup, I'm like a 13 year old. And I have to admit that I love it so much! It's been the de-stressor that I hoped it would be. Recently, I have found that I'm not the lone mother in the garden of Nintendo. While shopping for baby stuff at Babies-R-Us, I found an entire display of Nintendo DS items. The advertisement above them was "I Play For Me" with a picture of a pretty woman, early thirties, obviously a mom. Among the games, there are cases for your Momtendo that come in various colors. Burgundy, Classic Black, Natural, and my favorite Black and White Snake Skin. Not kidding! The one I bought for my precious Nintendo is cream with a lovely leaf design, held together by leather straps. So when I pull it out of my purse at the doctors office, not everyone will know what it is.

Except for the mom sitting across from me that just beat the next level of Mystery Detectives on hers. I see that she chose the Burgundy case with matching stylus. A good choice.

2 comments:

Maginot said...

Hadn't checked out your blog in awhile it was fun to catch up. Lucas is adorable, goodluck with all the organizing, totally feel you on the can't fully relax with stuff to do but too lazy to do it. So funny about your nintendo ds :-) I can't believe how soon it is until your babe comes, hope all is well!

kim west said...

i am just writing to inform you that i am stealing your clean house picture. it is too cute and I want it on my blog. But i will so give you credit for it...and hey put the momtendo down and update your blog!