Monday, August 31, 2009

Insane or Something Like It


Life has been insane lately. There isn't any other way to put it. Insane. I am going insane. With a new house, a new-ish baby, an actively destructive two year old, and other every-day stuff like cleaning, shopping, cooking...showering...I think that one of these days I will grow extra arms, purely out of necessity. Proving Darwin may have been right, a loving God has seen fit to help a poor woman out, or I actually found that vat of radioactive waste and did a swan dive in while crossing my fingers that I come out with retractable appendages.
Awww, it's not all that bad! I have a husband that does so much for me, family that lets me come over and sometimes just crash, and my kids are so cute that it's all worth it! And things just get easier and easier every day. So much that I'm actually thinking about unpacking my bedroom! Yeah, that still hasn't happened......

1 comment:

kim west said...

lol. that is all i have to say. anyone who has more than two kids are crazy(i'm included in that...my third was accidental) okay...now this is all i have to say.