Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Leaving Us A Message

We've had a few people say that they can't leave messages on our blog. After trying unsuccessfully to figure out why.....I've just decided that it's the posting gods toying with my sanity.

If you click on the time that I published the post, that will allow you to post us a message.


I don't know why this is happening, it just is. I've decided to let it go!


So if you want to leave a message, please do! Just click on the time and it will work. If it doesn't, let me know. My email is jenniwirth@yahoo.com .


Thanks everyone!


2 comments:

emily said...

o good ... that works ... i've been wondering why you turned off comments! anyway ... congrats on the new bun in the oven! that's so exciting!! you're due the same time as Jennalee!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

So clicking on the time didn't work, I had to click on "post a comment" under emily's comment. Anyhoo...I just tagged you! Check out my blog for the instructions and play along if ya want!