Wednesday, December 3, 2008

At the Zoo

We went to the zoo a couple of weeks ago, and had a total blast! We went on a Friday afternoon, so hardly anyone was there. Lucas pretty much had the run of the place. I'm not sure which he enjoyed most, the animals or the freedom to walk around wherever he wanted.


Looking at the Tiger...or where the tiger would be if he was in the water.



This is a look I get a lot from Lucas. Especially when he really doesn't want to do what I'm telling him to. Like to look at the camera.

He was really interested in the turkeys. Probably because they were free to go where they wanted and right at his eye level. Or could it have been a premonition that they would be dinner in a couple of weeks?



This is my all time favorite picture of my boys. Beautiful. Oh, I mean HANDSOME!


Lucas. The wind in his face and the open road. The only question was where to go first.


Lucas had this look on his face for the whole train ride. But when it stopped, he didn't want to get off and I had to distract him from begging to get back on again. It was a fun ride once, but not worth another dollar each!


My monkey man. Though not as hairy.

This took a lot of guts for me to post. Not because I think pregnancy isn't beautiful, but because I look more "beautiful" than I feel I should. This is me at 20 weeks. With Lucas, I looked like this at about 30. Jake tells me I'm gorgeous. What a great guy!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun family outing! Your lucky to have fridays with jake to do those kind of things. I haven't been to the zoo in ages, your pictures make me want to go!

Cindy said...

You are gorgous Jen!! and Lucas is a doll!! Those eyes of his are to die for!! and your handsome monkey man--what fun you are all having!! Enjoy, enjoy!!

janabigelow said...

Don't feel too bad I am probably three times bigger than you! Cute pictures!