Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sorry So Long...and the Dinosaur Museum

Ok. I know that I haven't posted anything in a long time. But I do have an excuse. I'm tired dang it! A lot more tired than I was when I was pregnant with Lucas. But I'm sure that's because I now HAVE Lucas and that means a lot of early mornings (he wakes up at 6:30 on the dot), playing trucks then blocks then bowling then reading then trucks then blocks...it's a vicious cycle so early in the morning...but I'm vowing now to change my ways. At least for the next couple of months until baby comes and I'll be doing the 6:30 wake up time along with waking up every three hours for feeding then playing trucks then changing diapers then playing blocks then feeding then bowling then..................I'm tired already!

I have a ton of pictures I will be posting soon. But here's some to start with!


Last week we went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. It was so much fun! There's a lot of cool things to look at, and a lot of things for Lucas to do. He had a really fun time! He pointed at everything, saying "Oooohhhh" and "Heyyyy". He played for a long time at the erosion center, which is pretty much a sand box with water. Of course he loved it! We had such a good time that we're thinking about getting a yearly pass. So if anyone wants to go, let us know!

Lucas and Daddy in the sand pit

My cromagna man.


Shark? What shark? Actually, I think he was a little bit wary of it at first.








Playing in the dirt. Best when thrown.


















Look at those eyes!



All tired out. Nice role reversal! It's usually me and Jake on the floor. Too bad I'm too big to be carried out to the car.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

He's just the cutest thing ever, You guys are such good parents. We love that little boy so much and can't wait for the little girl!

kim west said...

Your boys are so cute! I have never been to the musuem..but it looks so fun! We will have to make a trip up and see you and go!

Maginot said...

I feel tired just reading about your life :-) Goodluck with it all. Looks like you guys had fun, cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Seeing him lie on the floor like that made me laugh out loud! I don't think I've ever seen him tired enough to crash in public...ha it must be fun to wear him out for a change!