Monday, December 28, 2009

Yes, I Still Know How To Type.

Our computer was busted. Ask Lucas. "It's busstttted!"
And that is why I haven't been on here in a long, long, long time.
Here are some pictures of my darling daughter. Anyone know a good agent? Natalie was meant to be in pictures! She let's me dress her up (although squirms to get away with such power you wouldn't imagine from such a tiny one) and smiles for the camera. Lucas is beautiful as well, however, the terrible two's were not meant to be photographed. Too much standing still is required. And don't even think about changing his clothes again. It was almost too much to get out of his pajamas. They have Buzz and Woody on them! I have to admit that if I had comfortable pajamas with my favorite things on them, I wouldn't want to change either. Now I just need to find pajamas with books, movies and popcorn, Vanilla Coke, and Friday nights alone with Jake on them and I'll be all set. However, if I wore those I don't know how excited Jake would be for those rare Friday nights alone.








In these past couple of months, Lucas has really started showing us who he is. Meaning, how he is incredibly intelligent, funny, messy, and well-spoken. His vocabulary is well beyond his 2 and a half years. He carries on meaningful conversations with us and his toys and pops out words that make us wonder how in the world he knew how to use it correctly. He is so observant! And his way of pronouncing things is incredibly sweet, like "Gwandmaw" and "kEEtchen". Until you hear "I wanna go in the kEEtchen" for the 90 time that morning. The kid sure can pack it away for such a skinny guy. He plays pretend all the time, and has a new-found love of talking on the phone. Still likes to dig in my utensil drawer for treasures though. Can't wait for him to move on from that. He gets more and more handsome every day. Handsome because he looks like a little boy now, not a sign of my baby left anywhere.
Natalie is walking! At 9 months old she started taking her first steps and loves loves loves to walk! She's almost a pro now, because the girl knows how to practice! No matter how many times she falls down, she's back up with a smile and can't wait to go again. And now that she isn't falling so much, she likes to talk while she walks. More like yell. But she is just as sweet and smiley as ever. Really, easiest baby in the world. She is teeny tiny and beautiful. Lucky girl! Scary for mommy and daddy looking into her future. Gonna have to beat the boys back, but I don't worry too much. Jake has a light saber and knows how to use it.
I have some pictures of my two darlings together, however they are not on this new and improved computer yet. So hopefully that will be coming soon. And if anyone still reads this, highly unlikely as it's been so long I think I'm a lost cause, check back for cute pictures of cute kids soon.

No comments: